FALL 2018 TEFL PROGRAM
English proficiency testing: August 11, 2018
Application deadline: August 8, 2018
Online Course: August 29 - December 18, 2018
On-Campus Practicum at GU:
- 5 Saturdays (Nov. 10, Nov. 17, Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 15)
Graduation event: TBD
Tuition and Fees:
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $200
- Tuition: $4,348
- Transcript fee: $25
- Textbooks: $150 (estimated)
The application fee must be submitted at the time of application using debit or credit card. Your application will not be processed until CLED Special Programs receives your application fee.
You will be billed for your tuition and transcript fee following admission to the program. Student accounts currently accepts payments in the form of cash, paper check, money order, cashier's check, electronic check, or international transfer. For details, see the Office of Billing and Payment Services website. Further information will be provided at the time of admission.
The Office of Billing and Payment Services offers three payment plans. Please see their website for payment plan details.
Where tuition will be paid by a sponsoring organization or Georgetown's Tuition Assistance Program, please submit a US check/money order for the application fee with your application and apply for TAP benefits following admission into the program.
The application fee is non-refundable. If you would like to withdraw from the program, please email CLEDSP@georgetown.edu to request a refund of your tuition according to the following schedule:
- Withdrawals 21 or more days prior to the start of the program: 100% refund of tuition for online and practicum courses
- Withdrawals 20 days or fewer before the start of the program: 100% refund of practicum course tuition only ($705)
- Withdrawals on or after the first day of the program: No refund