This course is open to incoming students at U.S.-based graduate programs. You must provide a letter acknowledging your acceptance into a graduate program at the time of application.
TUITION AND OTHER COSTS
- Tuition: $2,576.50
- Application Fee (non-refundable): $50
- Due at time of application
- Immigration document shipping fee (recommended): $30
- Due at time of application and non-refundable; see the Frequently Asked Questions for more information
- Class Material: $0
- Included in tuition cost
- Early Arrival Insurance for students continuing into Georgetown programs: $355 (estimate)
- The cost of the insurance plan is not included in tuition. Students will have an opportunity to accept or decline (waive) the plan offered by Georgetown University. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information on insurance.
- EFL Insurance for non-Georgetown students: $68 (estimate)
- The cost of the insurance plan is not included in tuition. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information on insurance.
- Transcript fee (non-Georgetown students only): $25
Communication Tools for Success students are eligible for F-1 student status. All non-U.S. citizens requesting a student immigration document must complete an Immigration Questionnaire and provide the required supporting documents and financial records in order to receive a Form I-20 for this 3-week program.
If you have already begun the visa and document request process for your graduate program, you will need to contact your International Office and let them know that you are taking part in the CTS program prior to the start of your degree program. Georgetown students should contact the Office of Global Services immediately and indicate that they have applied for the CTS program.
For Georgetown graduate students accepted into Communication Tools for Success, the Office of Global Services will process a change of level to your SEVIS record following the completion of the CTS program. At that point, you will receive a new immigration document for your graduate program.
Students continuing into a non-Georgetown program should contact the International Office at their graduate school to confirm the immigration implications of participating in this program.
CTS Summer 2017 Program:
Withdrawals before the application deadline (up to May 18): 100% tuition refunded
Withdrawals between May 19 and May 31: 75% tuition refunded
Withdrawals after May 31: no refund.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants wishing to withdraw from the CTS program must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.